~really~ basic question

Speciaal voor de beginnende mountainbikers.
Plaats reactie
ShugMonkey
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Hello from the UK! Apologies for the English and for not being able to use the search function to find the answer to this myself...

Are the Dutch mtb trails one-way, or can you ride them in either direction?

(I'm particularly interested in the Veldhoven - Vessem trail and wondering if I can sneak a bit of it into a holiday next month.)

Thanks!
Oystein
Mountainbike Junk
Mountainbike Junk
Mijn mountainbike: Stanton Sherpa

All tracks with the triangle MTB signs along the track are definitely one-way only.

Although some area’s where you are allowed to ride off-track like in the woods near Bergen op Zoom the other paths are used in both directions.
ShugMonkey
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Thanks Oystein, I suspected that was how I was supposed to interpret the triangle and dots.

I'll look at the gpx files posted online and make sure I copy the same direction when I do my route planning!
Lars TB
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker

ShugMonkey schreef:Are the Dutch mtb trails one-way, or can you ride them in either direction?
One-way. But do keep in mind that we drive on the right side on those trails! :winkie:
Weg met de labrador onderdelen!

"Mountainbikers don't get old. They just go downhill"
vibemaker
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker
Contacteer:

Lars TB schreef:
ShugMonkey schreef:Are the Dutch mtb trails one-way, or can you ride them in either direction?
One-way. But do keep in mind that we drive on the right side on those trails! :winkie:
Afbeelding
ShugMonkey
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker

Lars TB schreef:
Hah! Will try and remember... :-)
Plaats reactie