Girl power to the max!

Voor en door girlz, alle girls-gerelateerde mountainbiketopics of mountainbikegerelateerde girls-topics.
Plaats reactie
Castor
Elite Mountainbiker
Elite Mountainbiker
Mijn mountainbike: Santa Cruz VPFree, SRAM X9, Boxxer Ride, Fox DHX5, Truvativ Holzfeller, Hayes El Camino

http://www.titec.com/images/news/Doris2.jpg
PLEASANTON, CA, June 8, 2004 -- Hucking is easy when you’re 17, but Titec sponsored downhiller Doris Matyasovich is still going big at age 61. She joins adventure racers, women’s pro team Petra-Uans-Orbea and many grassroots riders on Titec’s 2004 sponsorship roster.

Doris won the 2003 California Downhill Championship for men 60-64. A lifelong athlete, she celebrated her 50th birthday with her first dual-slalom race. Thrilled by the action, she jumped into BMX racing at age 55. Since then, she's won 12 National Championships in various disciplines.

“Downhill is my favorite," says Doris. "It’s fun, it’s fast, and it’s over." Though she's racked up her share of broken bones, Doris takes the crashes in stride: “I consider myself a woman of color during the racing season--black, blue, and red.”

Super!
The freedom to ride where you want, when you want.
Marieke
Reporter
Reporter
Mijn mountainbike: Specialized Diverge

wow... er is hoop....
Als ik oud mag worden ... nog zoveel jaren van bikefun te gaan.

Geweldig om te zien... zag je haar benen .... die zien er heel goed uit.
Tanja
Reporter
Reporter

:cry: d'r is gewoon nog hoop......!!!!!
Plaats reactie