Gravity lovers around The Hague?

Bike afspraken, eat some dirt or dust together.
Plaats reactie
Colorado Native
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker
Mijn mountainbike: Cube Fritzz 180 HPA

I'm an American from Colorado who has been here in The Hague for a while now (almost a year) and have decided I will be staying a while longer so I guess I need to reach out and see if I can make some friends to go ride with. I typically rent a car and drive for the border to find the hills and tend to ride pretty aggressive all mountain or park riding aka "enduro" (I've got a 180mm full suspension bike). If any of this sounds appealing to you and you live anywhere near here maybe we can meet up for a drink then with luck we can split some rental or petrol fees and have a buddy for the long drive to the hills and someone to help you laugh about it when we muck it all up haha.

JC
Betty1
Mountainbike Junk
Mountainbike Junk

I think its painfull when you comes from colorado and you love biking. Here its a total different world, but we have some good trails. I think its better to drive to germany (winterberg). The trails are much harder than any trail in the Netherlands. And they also have a good bikepark.
Old 'n' Rusty
Extreme Biker
Extreme Biker
Mijn mountainbike: Focus Jam 6.9 nine 2019, Orange 224 evo 2008

I think you find more like-minded bikers at http://www.dirty-pages.nl/forum/index.php
Good luck!
Harden the fuck up!
Cannondale Uber V
Focus Jam 6.9 Nine 2019
Orange 224 evo
"We search out more and more challenging terrain and then buy bikes with more suspension and technology to make that same terrain easier to ride." :~
Colorado Native
Mountainbiker
Mountainbiker
Mijn mountainbike: Cube Fritzz 180 HPA

Thanks for the advice on dirty pages I'll be sure to check out the scene over there. And yeah coming from a mountainous place to Holland is a bit of a shocker but a lot of other things make it a good enough move that I've decided to stay a while haha.
Plaats reactie