A New Class of Fat Bike
With suspension-specific design, agile trail-bike geometry, and a truly capable parts spec, the Blizzard
delivers legendary Rocky Mountain ride quality on snow, sand, and anything else you get yourself into.
Ride out the storm!
Ride Tuned Concept
The overall goal was simple: create a true “mountain bike” feeling Fat Bike for fun in soft conditions.
corrected 68.5° head tube angle, neutral chainstays, and shorter-than-average top tube, we were able
to make this goal a reality.
Our signature FORM ™ aluminum was applied from the Vertex for rugged, lightweight construction.
• Full-width 4.7” tires provide optimized traction and stability across snow, sand, and soft trails.
• Agile geometry keeps the Blizzard feeling like a true mountain bike.
• Strapless Frame Bag (sold separately) designed specifically for the Blizzard by Porcelain
Rocket keeps your gear safe and dry with water resistant fabric and waterproof zippers.
Main compartment for jacket or food, with expandable pocket for tools and other items.
• Rock Shox Bluto RL suspension fork with 100mm of travel and a 15x150mm thru-axle.
• Two Anything Cage™ mounts and extra bosses allow additional custom frame bag options.
• Custom Race Face 24T narrow-wide single ring and bashguard features drive-side offset for
optimal shifting performance while maximizing climbing ability. Allows for easy 2x conversion.
• Front derailleur mount
• Sealed bearing 6-pawl heavy duty freehub for increased torque in soft conditions.
• Internally routed full length housing
• Stealth-dropper compatible
AVAILABLE FALL 2014